Account Executive – Brand Engagement
This is a great job with a brilliant agency that is widely regarded as the best at what they do. They are a team of 25 people based in stunning surroundings in Bucks.
What do they do?
They are a ground-breaking brand engagement agency with more than 30 years’ experience in the marketing industry. They build brand loyalty, reward great performance and incentivise growth with some of the world’s biggest brands. From first-class creative branding to arresting on and offline marketing campaigns, impactful live events to targeted incentive programmes, their experienced communications and events teams develop great ideas that drive better results. Their clients are household names, many within the home entertainment and technology sectors.
What’s the job?
This role reports into an Account Director involves,
· Managing online communications (Updating file sharing portals, user profiles)· Speaking to clients on the phone and attending meetings with senior staff
· Manage social media accounts inc SMS and email communications
· Assisting in preparation of pitch documents in Word and Powerpoint
· Proof reading and contributing to idea generation
· General day to day management of existing client accounts and development of solutions and products already in place.
· Incorporating and updating social media as part of client projects.
Who would it suit?
The ideal candidate will be bright, energetic, well educated and probably already have experience in marketing communications and or mixed media. You’ll be a confident, organised person that is capable of multi-tasking and reacting quickly to clients requests. You’ll need to have an interest in Social media and an awareness of the various portals that are available.
You’ll have a great sense of humour and be able to drive as there is no public transport that will reach the office!
What do you get?
You can expect to receive an excellent salary and training from some of the best respected and most successful people in the industry. You’ll enjoy a structured career path that should mean a step up to account management swiftly whilst gaining exposure to some of the world’s largest brands. It’s an awesome first or second job for someone with a keen interest in marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire