Digital and Social Media Account Director
Working with some of the best known brands out there, this lovely integrated brand communications agency are looking for a digital specialist to drive this area of their business forward.
Covering a mix of SEM, SEO, viral campaigns, social media community management and content, link building, blogger outreach, microsite, app builds and more, this role is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to grow a digital specialist function within an established agency team.
You will need:
- Confidence in managing all areas of digital marketing from social media content through to advising on site builds
- To come from a pure digital background with solid UK agency experience
- Be able to devise and roll out cross-channel digital strategy
- Experience of providing top level client counsel
- Strong team management experience
- New business and networking skills
- Proven budgeting, forecasting and profitability experience
- An understanding of PR
This agency works across the gaming, electronics, telecommunications, FMCG, finance and consumer sectors, giving a real mix of projects and clients to work with. They're an ambitious and hungry team so the sky is the limit in this role.
In return for your digital expertise, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday + birthday off and lots of career progression opportunity.
*Due to the high level of interest, regrettably only successful applicants can be contacted*
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations PR Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)