Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital / Print Creative Lead - London - £40,000 - £50,000
This is the ideal role for a talented and proven design lead looking for a varied and challenging role within a global company. Your work will display knowledge of Digital and Print, across campaigns involving Brand creation and guardianship, as well as one-off projects. Importantly you will also have experience of managing a group of designers and taking lead on all creative.
You will be responsible for managing your time and workload individually, as well as that of the team, developing Brand campaigns and creating UIs from brief, and supporting the integration process.
You will be able to communicate clearly and confidently, to support any client liaison necessary.
In this key role, you will be tasked with developing creative concepts, including developing projects from brief and storyboarding. Dealing directly with clients, by phone or email in order to establish a brief, you will produce and deliver finished designs to the client's specifications.
* You have excellent people management skills and are able to motivate and inspire at all times.
* Experienced providing creative and professional guidance, shown through an extensive portfolio where you have delivered for leading brands and projects.
* Demonstrate a solid knowledge of social trends and how to effectively implement them into creative design solutions.
* Show you have the ability to generate and present a number of ideas and concepts for any digital or print based project.
* Demonstrate that your creative work across different platforms is aligned with the company's strategic vision and constantly evolving and growing the brand.
* Show that you are always searching for new techniques and innovative ways to push the boundaries of any project you are leading.
* You will take on a significant share of the day-to-day running of the Creative Department, working closely with the Studio Manager and the team.
* As a senior member of the creative team, you would be expected to play a significant role in pitching for new business and will take part in client briefings.
* This role is not just about creating good work but also managing, motivating, mentoring the team to develop their talents and to strive for outstanding creative work.
* You will represent the design team in client facing presentations, management of projects, and travelling on short notice to support projects where necessary.#
* You will have a good hands on understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, HTML and CSS