Creative Team | London | £40,000 - £45,000
Midweight/Senior Creative Team | London | £40,000 - £45,000
This agency is part of a worldwide group that has one of the strongest and most far-reaching networks around. They have a big reputation when it comes to award-winning creative, and they have produced some iconic campaigns.
They are currently looking for a Mid-Weight Creative Team to join their team. Their focus is on creating better customer connection between brand and consumer, through digital and direct marketing. They work on some of the top brands in this sector from a BTL perspective.
They require a team with the following key attributes:
- Comfortable working within the digital and direct marketing
- Ability to deliver inspirational, conceptual ideas for campaigns related to each specific product
- Able to pick up a brief and run with it to deliver top creative for the client
Reporting to the creative director, your remit will be to deliver campaign-specific material and in-store collateral for their products. The right team will be looking for a more expansive role, one that grows their career and one that will give them a broader church of experience to deliver across. You will be expected to work proactively, effectively to tight deadlines without scrimping on quality of creative.
If you have the right experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment, send your CV to Cassie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (Greater)