Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Junior Account Director
Their work focuses on high end brands across a wide range of sectors including luxury, lifestyle and beauty, premium drinks, bars and restaurants, high end retail, events companies and charities.
This creative agency works across logos and identities, websites and e-commerce, digital marketing, print design and brand strategy.
As the Digital Junior Account Director you must have an integrated mind-set and be able to work across both creative and strategy. You must have experience in working across all digital channels including social, websites and email.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Junior Account Director include:
* Develop briefs, project schedules, defining costs and budgets, setting and meeting deadlines
* Provide digital strategy across all clients, working with the agency principles to deliver insight, evaluation and recommendations on all forms of digital communications
* Develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients, preparing proposals and pitches.
The successful Digital Junior Account Director experience will include:
* Previous larger digital agency experience having worked across luxury and/or food and drink brands
* Have a high level of digital literacy, possessing expert knowledge across a full range of digital communications, including social
* Be highly organised and able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
* Excellent presentation skills
You should be an 'ideas' person on how an agency should build and grow with an entrepreneurial outlook.
This is a great opportunity to join a great agency who are only 5 years young, 6 people strong and who are rapidly growing!
If you feel that you have the skills for the Digital Junior Account Director role, please send through your CV today. To apply for the Digital Junior Account Director role please click on the apply button below