Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Campaign Coordinator
A self-starter, you will have a high degree of personal drive, strong organisation skills, strong attention to detail and be a confident written and verbal communicator.
- Develop and execute ideas and activities for product and sector campaigns
- Copywriting online and offline marketing collateral for campaigns
- Build and maintain data and segment target markets for effective campaign delivery
- Introduce activities across the marketing mix to promote these campaigns
- Review objectives and report on the measures for driving successful campaigns
- Develop audience engagement with the brand through social media and PR activity
- Writing of communications to support digital and offline marketing activities, including the design and
delivery of adverts, brochures, emails, web pages and press releases.
Degree in Marketing, Communications or Media related subject
Experience of developing and promoting packaged products or solutions to relevant audiences
Excellent written communication
Experience of managing campaigns
Strong attention to detail
Strong organisation skills
Ability to combine creative flair and innovative approaches with commercial ideas
High degree of personal drive and initiative
Confident communicator with the ability to work in a strong cross-functional team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.