Account Manager looking for promotion to Senior Account Manager up to £32k + bens
This top 10 integrated agency has a dynamic and forward thinking culture. It is growing fast and the breadth of work combines DM, advertising and online with the agency boasting a number of top awards. Now part of a worldwide network group, they have a positive working environment that is politics free, challenging and supportive.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
· Ready to join a close knit team on a car brand and FS. The bulk of the work will be to support the Group Account Director and Senior Account Manager
· You will be closely involved in the planning and delivery of insight fuelled; high quality creative outputs that ensure these results are achieved.
· Be comfortable working in the on and offline environment, with fully integrated, fast turnaround high pressured campaigns. Working closely with strategic and data planning to ensure the most informed creative briefs.
· Excellent time management and communication skills are vital for this role to ensure smooth campaign delivery internally and externally
· Campaign Management - receiving and responding the client briefs, booking the relevant resource and trafficking the work through internally building
You will be an ambitious and experienced Account manager with the following attributes:
· Proven project and account management skills - experience managing on and offline campaigns
· Entrepreneurial– ask not “what can my clients do for me?”, but think “how can I add value to my clients or the agency? “
· A great thinker and doer – always be on the front foot, alert and aware of new ideas, opportunities and initiatives, with the resourcefulness to make them happen
· Accountable – be ready to take responsibility, to manage yourself and to rise above politics
· Ambitious – strive to be the best at what you do and to make a difference for clients and you’ll find we will always recognise and nurture genuine talent.
· Very capable, confident and committed individual who enjoys taking on responsibilities
Modern offices in a well connected location and paying up to £32k plus a range of excellent benefits.
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the Apply button below
About Barker Graves
Specialising in integrated agency appointments since 1998 we know who is producing good work, who is winning pitches, who is looking to expand and who can provide a good career step.