Senior Account Strategist
Senior Account Strategist – Global Performance Display Advertising
Are you an Account Manager a passion for interactive media and performance based display advertising? Are you a little bit tech savvie and have optimised display campaigns previously?
This Senior Account Management role could be for you!
Working for a global leader in digital performance display advertising as a Senior Account Strategist you’ll use proven, award winning approaches to client solutions. As an Account Manager you’ll manage projects from initial strategy through to post campaign analysis by developing & presenting media strategy, recommending media budgets, assessing supplier proposals, making professional recommendations to clients, preparing & implementing plans, monitoring & optimising live campaigns and preparing & presenting post campaign reports.
(Please note there is NO trafficking or Ad Ops related tasks in this role).
The Account Manager’s core responsibilities will be:
· Provide best of breed account management to Tier1 advertisers and agencies
· Regular client meetings at different levels in the advertiser’s organisation
· Constant monitoring and analysis of partner’s campaign performance
· Meticulously maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
· Responsible for bookings, revenue and up-selling the accounts residing in your book of business
· Grow revenue and track retention of clients/agencies
· Optimize accounts to improve performance for the customer
· Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve the service
· Encourage feedback from customers to enhance the products and services you offer
As an Account Manager you will need:
· Strong background in online performance media (affiliate, search etc.) or agency account management
· Proven experience in client direct relationships
· Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
· Excellent knowledge of the UK on-line market
· Passion for interactive media and performance based display advertising
· Technical knowledge of campaign optimisation preferred
· Good analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel.
· Client facing experience
· Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
· Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered
· Degree qualification preferred (not essential)
· Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
· Desire to succeed
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)