Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of SEO - Travel
- Part of the World's No 1 online Travel Group
- Market leader
- Very innovative with a culture to match
- Passionate, dynamic, fun and highly meritocratic environment
Your Challenge......... shape and develop the global SEO Function from a highly commercial perspective - You will own the strategy, roadmap and delivery across Europe and be accountable for the delivery of the SEO targets. Key elements will include:-
- Track and report on results on a regular basis.
- Manage the performance of 3rd party agencies e.g. content, consultancy, linkbuilding.
- Produce and regularly update keyword analysis and ranking reports.
- Ensure all onsite optimisation is delivered and develop tactics for developing fresh & highly relevant seo content.
- Manage key areas to drive ranking – Linkbuilding. Social, Content Syndication, PR.
- Manage the SEO budget .
- Work close with European companies to drive and evangelise the SEO channel.
- Circa 5 years SEO, ideally client side.
- Strong technical knowledge of SEO; including keyword research, competitor analysis, comprehensive site audits/optimisation and all off-site promotion.
- Knowledge of website management tools including site architecture and CMS.
- Strong commercial accumen; ability to focus on tangible benefits for the business.
- Excellent analytical, logical and decision-making capabilities.
- Analytics packages such as Omniture, Tagman & Google Analytics or similar.
- Able to take large data sets, analyse and derive useful insites from them.
- KPI and ROI driven.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Great communicator & highly organised.
- Team player with flexible mindset.
If you are this SEO maestro please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.