Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mid-weight Interaction Designer - London - Perm - £30K -£35K
I am looking for a talented Mid-Weight Interaction Designer to deliver stunning documentation and design assets including user-flow, schematics, storyboards, wireframes, interactive prototypes, vision pieces and more in the areas of Web and Mobile for a really cool Digital Agency in London. Projects and briefs are across a range of Global brands and are working on some of the most innovative and exciting digital experiences in the marketplace today. As part of a small team, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of the projects you will be working on.
*Requirement gathering - applying full UCD methodology to understand users in order to create
compelling solutions, , competitive research, technical feasibility assessments, design
explorations and consensus building with the brands.
*Concepting - coming up with the key ideas that drive a project and supporting ideas needed to
implement them in various channels (mobile, web, etc.).
*Experience Documents - includes, use stories for agile, site maps, logic flows, wireframes,
functional specifications, prototypes for mobile and web.
*Quality Assurance - during development, interaction designers' track and monitor progress on
development and quality of the user experience. This often involves revising site designs and
experience documents and/or prototypes.
Knowledge, skills & experience required
* Strong understanding of interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
* Knowledge of mobile usability and appreciation of clean, simple and usable interfaces
* Solid understanding of visual design principles (e.g. typography, colour, grids), techniques and
* Experience with data-rich interfaces and data visualization
* Solid proficiency in creating interactive prototype using such as Omnigraffle, Axure or similar
* Experience in developing interactive or Flash content in HTML and mobile prototypes is a plus
* Bachelors degree in human computer interaction, interaction design, information science or a
* Solid experience throughout the full UCD lifecycle in corporate working environments
* Proven background as a creative thinker of next-generation devices
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call me on 07508261136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.