Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Visual Designer - Multi Platform User Interface
We are currently working on behalf of a well-respected London agency to find a Senior Visual Designer to join their team. You will be responsible for the conceptual development, direction and delivery of visual design.
You will be working on a range of projects, across mobile, web, PC applications and interactive TV, so it's important that you are a flexible designer with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of interaction design.
This is a highly collaborative team, you will be involved in projects from early planning stages right through to final delivery. It's vital that you are able to communicate effectively, clearly articulate ideas and possess a commercial understanding and awareness.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, excellent set of benefits and some truly innovative projects on which to apply your design skills. Clients range from retail and telecoms giants and leading broadcasters through to start ups.
- Organise, facilitate and participate in brainstorms or user-focused offerings
- Work on projects from concept and sketching to final design and asset creation
- Willing to be flexible and open to trying new and innovative approaches and solutions
- Work with high profile brands and within tight brand guidelines and timescales
- Excellent knowledge of relevant software packages including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography or diagrammatic expertise and iconography are an advantage.
Please apply with CV and portfolio via the link below.