Creative Digital Designer - (Games Studio) - Cambridge
CREATIVE DIGITAL DESIGNER - (GAMES STUDIO) - CAMBRIDGE
Our client is a world-leading independent online games developer and publisher with big plans for 2013. Now there is a brilliant opportunity to play a part in those plans - we’re looking for a highly talented Digital Creative Designer to join a fast-growing in-house creative services team. Read on...
As part of a close-knit, talented group of digital and motion graphics designers, illustrators and animators who creates marketing campaigns and other material to support leading online games, including Transformers Universe and Runescape. The work will stretch your skills, challenge your thinking and inspire you to constantly improve your creative work.
We don’t mind whether your background is in-house or agency, games industry or outside – but you must have a strong portfolio, be obsessive about producing outstanding work and have the ability to grasp quickly what works for our audiences.
- Designing campaigns and other elements for the products’ websites, advertising, promotions and social media, across digital, video and print.
- Working from a brief, from concept to final launch.
- Working closely with the lead creative designer, illustrators, product brand managers and developers.
- Following and developing product brand guidelines.
- Proven track record of great creative thinking.
- Proven track record of awesome creative execution.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate concepts well.
- Commercial understanding.
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with the UX, development and marketing teams.
- A Photoshop master.
- Works well and sympathetically with illustration.
- Well developed typographical skills.
- Highly motivated and comfortable with taking the initiative.
- Experience of working on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- An interest in the online or console games industry.
Any experience of Illustrator, InDesign, UX, print design or coding is advantageous, as is a passion for the computer games industry or experience of working in a larger organisation.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games studios in the world so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...
* Please include a link to your portfolio when applying for this position.
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Design sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Creative Digital Designer campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Essex
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Essex
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Telecommunications / IT jobs in Essex
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Gaming jobs in Essex