Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Manager - International Travel Company - Central London
Our client is a leading International Travel Brand with offices across the globe. They are recruiting for a SEO (Organic Search) Manager to join their rapidly growing search team, in their London office.
- Highly renowned and respected travel company
- Based in the UK with international offices in all major regions
- Travel opportunities
- Very competitive salary and benefits schemes
The role of the SEO manager:
- To hit the ground running, developing and implementing SEO campaigns in line with the company’s objectives.
- Play an active part, along with Account Directors, in defining the company’s future search offering
- Still perform a hands-on role, implementing campaigns, reporting on campaign success using analytical tools, reporting to senior management
- Manage Account executives
- Offer training to junior or non-technical staff and be a ‘go-to-person’ on the latest natural search industry developments
Requirements of the SEO Manager:
- 2 years of natural search (SEO) experience
- Experience working in travel/leisure
- Fully competent and experienced having run full cycle SEO campaigns, with advanced knowledge of analytics tools
- A general understanding of digital, with an appreciation of Paid Search and its relationship with SEO
- A strong team player, who can both lead and be part of a successful team
This position is ideal for an experienced SEO practitioner who is looking to join a truly international brand and make a real difference within an experienced search team. If it sounds like the opportunity for you, contact Glyn Shier on 0207 1833021 or apply below!