Email Marketing / Graduate Email Campaign Support - (Digital Agency) - London
EMAIL MARKETING / GRADUATE EMAIL CAMPAIGN SUPPORT - (DIGITAL AGENCY) - LONDON
A Graduate level Email Marketing Exec / Email Campaign Support Executive is needed to join one of UK’s leading digital / marketing agencies. Employing 52 people, this established and successful London (South Bank, near London bridge) based agency is ranked as one of the NMA’s Top 100 agencies in the UK. Read on...
With a client base that includes the likes of Burger King, Channel 4 and BBC they are now seeking either a recent Graduate with a passion for digital marketing or an existing Email Campaign Support Exec. Forging a career within this leading digital agency this role presents you with the opportunity to work with leading brands managing exciting email campaigns.
Joining as an Email Campaign Support Exec with excellent customer service skills you will be responsible for providing support to the production of all email marketing campaigns. This will include:
- Working with the Client Services Team to understand the client brief and put it into practice.
- Working with internal creative and development teams to produce, test, and send emails according to agreed schedules.
- Liaising with internal and client teams to ensure the smooth running of email campaigns.
- Providing day-to-day support to clients via the Enabler Help Desk (Enabler is our email marketing software).
Expect a fast paced and busy role where you will gain exposure to a range of different clients and internal teams. Your main aim will be to ensure campaigns run smoothly, deliver to the original marketing vision and are profitable.
Whether you are a recent graduate with an appetite for digital or already working as an Email Marketing / Email Campaign Support Exec you will be focused on a career within the Digital Media industry. You will be intelligent and articulate, being confident in your communication skills and feel comfortable taking on responsibility. Diligence, excellent organisation skills and attention to detail are a must. Basic HTML & Photoshop experience is advantageous.
You will be joining a passionate, talented and enthusiastic business that thrives on the challenges that working with big clients brings. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, career progression and an enjoyable working environment. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Marketing sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Email Marketing / Graduate Email Campaign Support campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)