Canadian Online Country Manager - £55/65k + Bonus
Canadian Online Country Manager - £55/65k + Bonus & Benefits - Central London
My client is a well established gaming brand based in central London who, due to the global expansion plans, needs an Canadian gaming marketing expert to lead customer growth.
You will be responsible to promote the brand through direct, online & other marketing channels to achieve new/active customer, turnover & profitability targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Research & implementation of the most cost-effective marketing channels to attract new customers in this unregulated market
- Develop & implement marketing strategy to attract players to my client
- Creation & implementation of exciting promotions in Canada
- Maximising conversion of visiting people to the site
- Work with internal teams to manage website look & feel
- Keep up to date on the Canadian market, the competition & regulatory situation
- Negotiation of deals with key affiliates in Canada to maintain brand & public knowledge
- Establish & maintain contacts within local agencies, the media & regulatory bodies
- Recruit & performance manage new team members where necessary to achieve objectives
- Have an excellent track record within online customer acquisition (preferably within iGaming)
- Media planning experience in Canada
- A strong history of pitching, negotiating & managing long term partnerships
- A strong "black book" of contacts/networks in agencies & the online sector
- Experienced in handling substantial budgets
- A solid understanding of online wagering in Canada
- A Canadian national
- University educated in a business related field
In return for joining my client you will get to take on an exciting opportunity to join this rapidly growing business to champion the success of the Canadian market with long term opportunities of man-management.
You will be the crucial figure behind the success of Canada with 100% PnL responsibility!
I only have 3 candidate spots & interviews will be conducted ASAP with a view for the successful candidate to start in early/mid February, so people looking for that new challenge in 2013 should apply now to be considered!
About Gemini Search
A truly focused recruitment business based in London’s West End, Gemini Search is part of Hamilton Bradshaw