Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Burger King Worldwide is in an exciting period of growth and looking for a passionate, results driven Senior Marketing Manager to join its North West Europe team, based in Slough, covering the UK & Ireland as well as the Nordics and Netherlands.
The candidate must have big brand experience – preferably retail or FMCG - creating high impact ATL, merchandising and social media campaigns that drive commercial impact and that can be tailored for multiple markets.
With a small marketing team and fast paced environment, the candidate must be a good self-starter with the ability to multi-task, get their hands dirty and react quickly to changing priorities and learn the ropes quickly within a complex business structure. The candidate must have good stakeholder management skills ensuring the confidence and buy-in from franchisees and senior management.
The candidate must have at least 10-15 years’ experience - preferably a mixture of agency and in-house.
This is a very varied and exciting role in a fast paced and results oriented business.
Start date –immediate start.
- Management of four UK agencies – media buying, advertising, merchandising and social media
- Line management of Marketing Manager
- Control and management of all market budgets
- Management and execution of all ATL activities
- Approval and management of Marketing Manager for all national merchandising and local restaurant marketing activity
- Approval and management of Marketing Manager for all digital and social media activity
- Promoting best practice and sharing of key collateral with Nordic and Irish agencies
- Ensuring all field teams are informed of all key marketing initiatives well in advance of launch
- Support to Marketing Director to ensure buy-in from senior management and all franchise operators
- 10-15 years’ marketing experience – agency experience during that time preferred
- Strong understanding of fast paced, complex global brands
- Understanding of the issues surrounding retail and QSR (quick service restaurant) brands
- Experience of providing trusted counsel to senior management and other key stakeholders e.g. franchisees
- Experience of creating and executing cross-market campaigns preferably
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
- Self starter, can do, positive attitude to get the job done.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.