Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Burger King Worldwide is in an exciting period of growth and looking for a passionate, results driven Senior Marketing Manager to join its North West Europe team, based in Slough, covering the UK & Ireland as well as the Nordics and Netherlands.
The candidate must have big brand experience – preferably retail or FMCG - creating high impact ATL, merchandising and social media campaigns that drive commercial impact and that can be tailored for multiple markets.
With a small marketing team and fast paced environment, the candidate must be a good self-starter with the ability to multi-task, get their hands dirty and react quickly to changing priorities and learn the ropes quickly within a complex business structure. The candidate must have good stakeholder management skills ensuring the confidence and buy-in from franchisees and senior management.
The candidate must have at least 10-15 years’ experience - preferably a mixture of agency and in-house.
This is a very varied and exciting role in a fast paced and results oriented business.
Start date –immediate start.
- Management of four UK agencies – media buying, advertising, merchandising and social media
- Line management of Marketing Manager
- Control and management of all market budgets
- Management and execution of all ATL activities
- Approval and management of Marketing Manager for all national merchandising and local restaurant marketing activity
- Approval and management of Marketing Manager for all digital and social media activity
- Promoting best practice and sharing of key collateral with Nordic and Irish agencies
- Ensuring all field teams are informed of all key marketing initiatives well in advance of launch
- Support to Marketing Director to ensure buy-in from senior management and all franchise operators
- 10-15 years’ marketing experience – agency experience during that time preferred
- Strong understanding of fast paced, complex global brands
- Understanding of the issues surrounding retail and QSR (quick service restaurant) brands
- Experience of providing trusted counsel to senior management and other key stakeholders e.g. franchisees
- Experience of creating and executing cross-market campaigns preferably
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
- Self starter, can do, positive attitude to get the job done.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
About Burger King UK Ltd
Burger King Worldwide is the second biggest fast food, hamburger chain in the world.