Managing Partner - The role
- Leading the development of the agency’s largest account, you’ll drive thinking on the business and be the focal point for strategic and creative development.
- Work is genuinely integrated with the emphasis on retail, advertising, sponsorship and social, and with the client ambitious to take the lead in the marketplace they are investing significant budgets in marketing innovation, particularly in the social/digital area.
- You’ll report to the CEO and lead your team as the catalyst to build the business and maximise opportunities and drawing on the specialist skills within the agency.
Managing Partner - Key skills/experience needed
- An established senior client services professional, you’ve led significant accounts and have a track record in business growth and service excellence.
- You’re experienced across integrated communications with a thorough understanding of retail marketing as well as social/digital innovation.
- With excellent strategic skills you’re equally comfortable shaping the direction of an account as being involved in the detail.
With a strong focus on their people, this agency will really help you fulfil your potential and your prospects in this role are excellent.
So if you are an ambitious Board Director, Managing Partner or CSD looking to springboard your career, then click APPLY and send me your CV today.
I personally specialise in senior level client service roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)