Sorry, this job is no longer available
A multi award winning city centre marketing agency are on the lookout for a highly talented Search Marketing professional to join it`s busy and rapidly expanding digital team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital the role will involve driving the SEO strategy for numerous big name clients. The SEO Manager will implement and refine optimisation techniques to improve search engine rankings and increase targeted traffic to websites.
Responsibilities will include...
- Recommending appropriate front and back end improvements to websites to ensure maximum SEO potential is achieved
- Performing regular reviews of link landscape in comparison with competitors
- Creating link building campaigns using innovative inbound marketing techniques
- Working closely with content, PPC, PR and social media departments to create holistic search campaigns
- Assisting with management and training of junior members of the team in SEO
- Reporting and measuring on campaigns and their performance
The ideal candidate will have previous SEO experience gained either in an agency or in-house along with a detailed technical knowledge of SEO including including on-page code, on-page content and link-building. Previous budgetary management experience is essential and an adwords/GA qualification is desirable. High attention to detail is essential, as are excellent communication skills and a passion for innovation!
This is an unmissable opportunity for an SEO expert to join an exciting business in a fast moving industry!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.