Sorry, this job is no longer available
UX/UI Designer - £35,000 - £45,000 - Exciting startup - Shoredi
What better way to start 2013 than joining a social gambling start-up who are about to lauch their first game. Funded by one of the world's leading gambling companies, this is a very exciting time to join and as such, they are looking to expand their design team to include another UX/UI designer to work alongside their Art Lead at their cool offices based a very short walk from bustling Shoreditch.
As you will be working in a start-up, more than anything, they are looking for a UX/UI Designer who is very motivated, energetic and will do whatever it takes to get it done.
As such, you will be working closely with engineers and the product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle. As well as this, you will be working closely with the Art Lead and Product Manager to create in-game user interfaces, transition screens, key menus with optimal user experiences, your responsibilities will include:
· Working to a functional and aesthetic brief, adapting to different art styles and keeping consistency with the overall game style.
· Providing creative input into defining the look & feel and design functionality.
· Following the art creation process from concept through to completion.
· Rapid creation of GUI artwork prototypes via designing and wire-framing feature ideas, transition screens and key menus.
What we are looking for:
· Social media/mobile app experience ideal.
· An excellent sense of design quality perfection.
· Demonstrable understanding of user interface design discipline sand principles.
· Strong, clean and impactful visual design sense.
· Demonstrated experience in designing usable graphical interfaces.
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop andIllustrator in particular) and other design tools.
· Capable of rendering high fidelity layouts and icons.
· Willing to learn new skills on the job.
· Critical eye for detail and pixel perfection.
· Be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure in a highly iterative environment.
· Understand and constantly improve the user and customer experience flow.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please do give me a call on 07415906189 or email email@example.com