Business Development Manager (Entertainment Industry)
We help people in the entertainment industry sell tickets directly to their consumers. Our partners include Sony, Warner Music, BBC and Converse. Since 2008 we have worked with Paul McCartney, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arcade Fire, Jack White, Bon Iver and The xx so you will be joining a very successful company.
This business development opportunity will allow you to grow into exciting markets outside of the traditional music scene therefore someone with contacts in the comedy, festivals, sports, theatre, museums industries would be of interest.
Below are some of the competencies that we are looking for:
* Understanding of the online ticketing marketplace
* Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
* Proven ability to achieve sales targets and exceed goals
* Can generate new business utilizing outbound sales skills and techniques
The environment in the Farringdon office is a busy and vibrant and would suit someone who likes to work with talented and hungry people.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)