Account Director London £40K to £55K
One of Europe's largest user experience design agencies is looking for an Account Director to manage a small team and meet account sales targets by playing a key role in building and developing client relationships. The agency prides itself on having some of the very best user experience minds in the business, allowing it to offer a depth of resource that can't be matched. Within the agency there is a strong sense of family, everyone pulls together and covers each others' backs - providing a truly supportive working environment.
The agency is looking for an account director to develop commercial experience, provide direction and support the UX teams. In particular, the account director will be required to:
* contribute to sales targets;
* build and develop relationships with existing and new clients;
* develop proposals for UX research;
* ensure project teams are fully briefed on the clients' business and project objectives;
* provide commercial quality assurance on client deliverables.
The ideal account director will have a deep understanding of the web and a keen interest in user experience. Specifically, the account director will have the following skills set/ characteristics:
* at least four years' experience in either an agency environment with relevant UX and online marketing experience;
* at least two years' experience of managing and owning client/stakeholder relationships;
* experience in pitching to new and existing clients;
* passion and creative thinking;
* excellent communication and relationship skills.
If you are an account director with experience either in an agency environment of in an internal client-side role, with the relevant skills set, we would love to hear from you. In return you will have the opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and energetic team and as part of one of Europe's largest specialist user experience design agencies. Please APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Alternatively, you can call me, Alex Collins, on 07702502472.