Fantastically varied all-round Marketing Manager role, to work in an amazing office with a secure and stable organisation. Sound appealing?
Working within a medium sized marketing and communications team for this very stable financial services organisation as Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating marketing plans and campaigns across all product areas. This role is not just direct marketing, which we’ve seen a lot of recently for financial services companies; it’s working on advertising, POS, and digital,to name a few areas, so it’s really important that you understand the marketing mix in its entirety, working from start to finish on projects.
Ideally, it would be good if you had some experience working within a financial services environment or experience of customer acquisition/retention activities; however, if you can demonstrate a broad marketing background within a professional environment, our client is also happy to consider your experience. You will also be educated to degree level or have the equivalent CIM qualification.
Brilliant opportunity to work with a leading light in their field. For consideration, please send your CV for the immediate attention of Emma Tee or call for a confidential discussion. Please be aware that due to the nature of the organisation you will need to complete a credit check form prior to interview.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Agency jobs in Staffordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Staffordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Staffordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Finance jobs in Staffordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in Staffordshire