This is an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Analyst to support the Charitable Donations team by producing insightful analysis and reporting around direct marketing campaigns. You will work closely with stakeholders to understand what they want from their data, and provide robust, actionable insight to help the charity engage with its supporters in the best way and at the best time.
Key day to day tasks of the Senior Campaign Analyst include:
- Performing analysis of campaigns and leading on reporting and analysis.
- Creating customer profiles, life-time value analysis models and other modelling tools
- Planning, building and developing predictive models and analysing their effectiveness.
- Being a key point of contact with internal stakeholders, helping them to understand their data and how to improve their campaigns by presenting your findings in an engaging manner.
- This is an exciting period of growth within the team and to some extent the responsibilities of the role can grow with the right candidate to allow you to develop more varied methods of analysis.
Key skills of the Data Analyst include:
- Experience in an analytical role in a direct marketing environment.
- Previous experience using tools such as SAS, SPSS or SQL.
- Experience using statistical and data mining techniques to identify trends in customer behaviour.
- Strong communication skills: the ability to present technical findings in an engaging, clear and concise manner.
- Experience with Tableau, Business Objects, or other reporting tools would be advantageous.