Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Marketing Executive
My client is a geniune success story. They are award-winning and number one in their area. They offer a growing number of products and services to many businesses across numerous sectors in the UK. They are now on track to double the size of the business over the next three years through innovation, growth and acquisitions.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a varied, full-time marketing role with responsibilities including:
- Exhibition and events management including managing the exhibition budget
- Working with Marketing Managers on the creative thinking to develop and deliver creative campaigns both on and offline
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance
- Liaising with external suppliers and agencies
- Data handling and analysis, including updating the CRM system
You will ideally have a solid hands-on background in Direct Marketing both on and offline and a creative flair for Campaigns and Copywriting. 50% of the role involves Exhibition and Events Management so experience in this area is a distinct advantage.