Research Executive /Research Agency /South London /Up to £22k
Research Executive / Research Agency /South London / Up to £22k
Recently established, this growing full-service Market Research Agency has formed partnerships with several blue chip companies across the FMCG, Utilities, Retail, Telecoms and Travel sectors, providing them with actionable and relevant research findings.
A great opportunity to support the Research Manager with the successful management of projects, which include delivering market research projects on time, to budget and in line with client's expectations. You will get to liaise on a day-to-day basis with clients, suppliers and other members of the team from the outset.
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Research Executive include:
- Questionnaire design, writing data specifications and interviewer briefing instructions
- Ensuring that datasets are checked thoroughly before they are used for analysis
- Using the data sets produced from research studies to understand research findings and critically evaluate their implications for our clients business
- Creating creative and insightful PowerPoint presentations
- Liaising with clients and suppliers to ensure projects are executed to a high standard
The Key attributes of the Research Executive include:
- A degree, and/or a proven experience of quantitative research, gained ideally within an agency environment
- Impeccable analytical skills/ability to interpret numerical data and the ability to write in a clear, succinct manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and, and ideally SPSS
- A desire to contribute to the growth and success of the company in other ways, e.g. marketing, sales, website
To apply for the Research Executive role, please click the "Apply" button below.
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.