Digital Media Director
Digital Media Director- Central London-£40k
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
We are looking for a Digital Media Directorwho will be responsible for Management and development of the Planners in the team across the company’s top accounts.
You will have strong client facing skills to deliver excellent client service, and will liaise and negotiate with media owners to ensure the best rates and results.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Planning / buying / optimising / reporting / analysis of digital media and search schedules
- Media owner negotiation and management
- Management of a portfolio of online campaigns
- Management of a key group of core clients
The Digital Media Director MUST have:
- 4-5 years experience of planning & buying both DR focussed and brand focussed campaigns.
- You will also have good knowledge of Search within the planning mix.
- Strongly numerate, you’ll have a good knowledge of relevant planning and buying tools (e.g. TGI, Comscore, UKOM).
- A solid understanding of the wider media mix and the role within this that digital plays.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.