Graduate Marketing and New Business Development Executive
Working for this leading media company within their marketing and business development team you will be part of the team responsible for providing sales teams with the silver bullet and key insight to help them exploit sales opportunities in an ever competitive market. You will work in partnership with internal research teams and supply marketing material which covers all areas of presentation compilation, company brochures and fact sheets which are innovative, memorable and work to strengthen the companies proposition in the market.
Working closely with the head of department and in connection with the sales teams you will create bespoke solutions in line with differing clients requirements and will drive this activity through strong customer insight and campaign results. You will also educate and train internal sales teams on market and brand developments and will be crucial to the external delivery of marketing material to external customers. The ultimate aim of the department is to bring research and insight to life and provide information to various areas of the business which is straightforward and compelling to make their clients really sit up and listen. You will also remain abreast of developments in the industry to better educate those around you and this insight will ensure you are seen as a crucial part of the commercial development of the company.
There is a degree of flexibility on the role and this includes the possibility of their looking at a bright, enthusiastic and passionate graduate who is looking to develop a career within both media and marketing. You will need to be educated to at least a 2:1 level in your degree and there is some flexibility around the subject you have studied, although a tailoring towards marketing, advertising or business will aid you greatly. You will also need to demonstrate a solid appreciation and passion for the media industry and will therefore have a sound appreciation of this market and how it works. You will also need to have excellent writing skills and a truly can do attitude with a desire to really get involved and forge your career in a great team where everyone pulls together. As such you will not be precious about mucking in with those around you to perform tasks from basic admin up to commercial marketing insight. You efforts and passion will be rewarded greatly and this opportunity is as much about your personality and approach as it is your qualifications.
A tailored and considered application will go a long way and given the outline of the role, please ensure that your application is well written and relevant to the role and industry.
- 09 January 2013
- 09 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Market Research Agency, Media Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Media Owner
- Account / Strategic Planning, Analysis, Business Development, Channel Marketing, Copywriting, Creative, Database Marketing, Design, Direct Marketing, Market Research, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Research, Sales, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Market leading media recruitment specialist working with many of the very best clients across the media agency, research and media owner sectors.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)