Marketing and Business Development Executive
Working for this leading media company within their marketing and business development team you will be part of the team responsible for providing sales teams with the silver bullet and key insight to help them exploit sales opportunities in an ever competitive market. You will work in partnership with internal research teams and supply marketing material which covers all areas of presentation compilation, company brochures and fact sheets which are innovative, memorable and work to strengthen the companies proposition in the market.
Working closely with the head of department and in connection with the sales teams you will create bespoke solutions in line with differing clients requirements and will drive this activity through strong customer insight and campaign results. You will also educate and train internal sales teams on market and brand developments and will be crucial to the external delivery of marketing material to external customers. The ultimate aim of the department is to bring research and insight to life and provide information to various areas of the business which is straightforward and compelling to make their clients really sit up and listen. You will also remain abreast of developments in the industry to better educate those around you and this insight will ensure you are seen as a crucial part of the commercial development of the company.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a solid grounding within media and this experience could come from a number of areas, including but not limited to commercial marketing, media research or media planning. As such you will have a sound appreciation of relevant research and insight systems such as TGI, Mintel and Touchpoints. You will also have excellent written skills and the ability to write and develop thought provoking and insightful copy for marketing material. You will also be competent with working with busy sales teams and be capable of building relations which will ensure you are seen as crucial to the development of commercial gain.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to develop or move into a solid marketing and insight role at a company which offer considerable development opportunity in a fun and driven team.
- 09 January 2013
- 09 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Media Owner
- Account / Strategic Planning, Analysis, Business Development, Channel Marketing, Copywriting, Direct Marketing, Market Research, Media Planning / Buying, Research, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Junior / Exec Level
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)