My client are an international business to business organisation with an enviable client base. They have a recognised brand and have successfully contributed to a number of high profile global projects. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Junior Brand Manager to assist the UK Brand Manager in the delivery of all marketing activity.
- Deliver a range of creative literature, case studies, local marketing literature, brochures and library images
- Deliver the UK digital communications plan (website, content management, social media, agency management)
- Direct marketing and CRM activity
- Sales support activity
- Coordinate and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for new product launches
- Organise UK focused Events/ Exhibitions and Seminars
- Act as a guardian of the UK brand across all marketing communications externally and internally
This is an exiting opportunity for a commercial marketer to further their career with a recognised global brand. Candidates will have at least 2 years marketing experience. A business to business background and marketing degree are desirable. If you would like to find out more about the position and feel you have the relevant experience please get in touch.