Sorry, this job is no longer available
Director-Distributor Technology, Health&Nutrition
The Director of Distributor Technology EMEA will be responsible for leading, developing and adapting technology solutions to improve Distributor`s productivity, access to the business and the distributors` experience at events. The position holder will interact with distributors and will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and prioritizing the requirements for DS business tools. He/She will collaborate with internal cross functional teams to ensure successful launch and ongoing support is given to all new Distributor Services technology tools and programmes. The Position holder will act as a liaison between IT, Distributor Operations, Sales and Marketing on new and existing business management tools as well as promoting new technology options.
This position will work closely with in-country management teams to determine local needs and implementation plans. This position will also interact with 3rd party vendors when needed and would have a very good understanding of trends and shifts in the marketplace that impact technology decisions and strategies.
- Manage development of new technology solutions for Distributors throughout the lifecycle, from strategic to end of life planning;
- Expand the use of technology to improve Distributors` productivity and access to the company;
- Develop systems and roadmaps to align with business strategy and increase effectiveness
- Provide technology support to Direct Selling events;
- Review materials with DS (Distributor Services) to gain buy-in and ownership;
- Manage the change management and training plans related to any new tools;
- Ensure that service level agreements are met for production support response and resolution.
- Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develops components including extensions, views, customizations and reports;
- Serve as a technical business process & technology solution architect on complex implementation projects. Provides expert technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise;
- Work with different cross functional departments and help prioritize DS facing technology projects
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge and sharing;
- Supervise direct reports and consultants, assigns daily activities, ensures quality and timely delivery and promotes positive team spirit;
- Mentor and coach direct reports, conduct performance appraisals, assist in career goals and training plans;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Oracle APIs;
- In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures;
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives;
- Experience in deployment and operations;
- Experience in customer service and account management responsibilities;
- Experience in change management tools and processes including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking, and release management;
- Experience with multinational or multi-level marketing business model;
- Previous experience with complex multi-national application implementation;
- Previous experience in project management and direct management;
- Experience and expertise in specific application platforms, technology and solutions;
- Excellent people skills, presentations skills and ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent technical skills with PL/SQL, SQL, Worlflow 2.x; Forms and reports 6i, C*, ASP.NET, VB.NET;
- Solid experience with web services (.NET or JAVA), good knowledge of web publishing tools;
- Proficiency in MS Project/ Visio;
- Proficiency in JAVA and C++;
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.