Account Director (Experiential Agency)
Account Director - Brand Experience Agency - Ascot - Salary between £40k - £50k
Account Director required to work within a friendly and imaginative team for an award winning experiential agency, based in a lovely small town in Berkshire. This agency works with a variety of high profile experiential clients within industries such as cosmetics, retail, energy, technology and food & drink.
As an Account Manager you will have the chance to work across a range of well known brands with real scope to grow your own unit within the business.
You will be involved in various aspects such as:
- Account Direction
- Client Liaison
- Growing Existing Business
- Management of Team
This Account Director role will involve you:
- Thoroughly understanding the fundamentals of the client's business
- Establishing and maintaining influential relationships at al levels within clients
- Contribute to and help to shape client marketing strategy and thinking
- Managing account team activity.
This really is a fantastic agency to work for. Aside from working as part of a great team, they offer strong leadership, shared values and take a real sense of pride in their work, without fear of being different!
You will need to have:
- Previous Account Director and solid experiential agency experience
- Production Knowledge
- People management experience
- A sparkling personality!
In return, you will be rewarded with some fantastic benefits and a variety of exciting social events throughout the year!
Between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
For daily updates on our live jobs, find us on twitter!
fishtank specialise in marketing, PR & creative recruitment - South West & South Wales, Thames Valley & Home Counties, and Midlands.