Account Director, B2B Technology & Channel Marketing, Reading, £60,000
My client a leading international B2B Technology specialist agency with a niche focus on providing end-to-end engagement management solutions for consumers, sales channel and employees. They are now looking for strong Account Director to come and lead their team to manage an attractive portfolio of global clients.
They provide their clients full-service programs that are designed to increase customer acquisition, enhance channel sales performance and reward and recognize employee performance (all from one provider). They deliver more than $2 (USD) Billion in rewards every year, engage 50 million consumers, two million channel participants and more than a million employees on behalf of our clients every year, in 220 countries, multiple currencies and languages.
Their solutions include Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Channel Incentives, Employee Reward and Recognition Programs, Consumer Incentives, Prepaid Programs and Rewards.
Role and responsibility:
- Create account strategies, developing, maintaining and executing the strategic account plan
- Accountable for overall leadership of each assigned client
- Maximising profit opportunities through delivery efficiencies, cost control and identification
- Achieving revenue & GP targets through tracking and managing actual costs against internal quotations and client budgets
- Meet or exceed client portfolio GP and margin targets
- Solid business experience, combined with consultative selling and commercial astuteness
- Extensive channel marketing experience
- Exposure to Marcomm campaigns
- Experience of working with on-line we portal solutions
- Able to craft and write compelling business proposals
- Entrepreneurial spirit to communicate with c-level and executive audiences
- Knowledge of European languages advantageous but not essential (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian)
For more information or to apply please contact Max from DNA at email@example.com or call 020 7490 9356