Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Director - NE Europe
This is an exciting opportunity for a German or Russian speaking Marketing Director to join this prestigious global hotel chain for a 12 month contract based in Hamburg/London.
This large international hotel group with multiple brands is well regarded and well established. With a great passion for the hotel and leisure industry, the culture of the business is one that is friendly, team driven and passionate about what they do. The environment is fast paced where there is a sense of achieving results together as well as having individual ownership, and you'll be surrounded by caring, loyal people with a strong leadership team.
As Marketing Director for Northern Europe, you will work autonomously out of Hamburg or London, with a North West Europe remit. Covering Germany, Benelux and Russia, you'll be directly responsible for developing and implementing global and local business objectives in growth markets.
Managing 3 direct reports, you'll be hands on in your region, implementing centrally run programmes as well as local activity adapted accordingly. Activity will have a BTL focus but also includes:
- Brand campaigns
- Loyalty marketing
- Local media marketing
In order to be considered for this Marketing Director role, you need to tick the following boxes:
- You're from a hotel/leisure background or have a franchise background in related industry (retail, airlines, travel etc)
- You speak fluent German to business level as a minimum
- You've worked in European regional markets previously, ideally developing markets
- You have proven experience in developing and implementing broad communication strategies coupled with strong commercial awareness
- You have demonstrable leadership and influencing skills
So if you're a German speaking European marcomms specialist and feel that you have the right skills for this 12 month fixed term contract, please do apply
Marketing Director, Travel/Leisure, Hamburg/London, 12 month contract, £75,000