Rare opportunity for a Web Editor to play a critical key role in shaping the tone and accessibility of this well established British Institutions online content and web pages.
Your main drivers are to ensure that the main public facing websites deliver maximum awareness and quality communication. You will be required to work on the following tasks: -
• Writing and editing abstracts, marketing information and static pages for the sites
• Scanning and working with images in PhotoShop
• Day to day uploading and maintenance of website content (documents and images) through the content management system (CMS)
• Using the CMS to manage the websites’ navigation
• Optimising content to improve search within the websites and through search engines
• Working with other departments in the creation of new content areas
• Contributing to the development programme, including submitting requests for change and testing new functionality
• Various operational administrative tasks including process documentation and analytics reporting
• Communicating our publication information to external websites
• Using initiative to prioritise and plan workload
Our brilliant team of consultants have years of experience under their belts and know the industry inside out. We know that every opportunity and every candidate is different.