Digital Planning Director - global media agency!
My client is a well-known media agency with exciting luxury, retail, FMCG, automotive and gaming clients!
This is a senior role which requires an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager/ Digital Account Director to deliver awe-inspiring communications ideas for your clients and exceed their expectations. This role will see you working on a mixture of brand and DR campaigns therefore a strong understanding of all digital disciples including search, display, affiliates, social and mobile is necessary for you to hit the ground running. This is a completely new role; therefore you will be part of an ever-expanding team with the chance to mould the resource around you. A passion for the luxury and retail vertical is necessary.
- Sole accountability to lead the digital planning and buying for clients under your remit with day to day management responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze budget per project, oversee the financial planning for your client
- Use your knowledge of the media mix to expand the clients digital offering
- Be extremely client-facing and keep clients notified on campaign performance and relevant news in the digital sphere
- Line managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Solid media agency experience with a clear focus on digital campaigns
- Understanding of all digital disciplines (search, display, affiliates, social and mobile)
- Proven track record of devising a comprehensive and successful media strategy for big-budget clients
- Strong client-facing skills
- Experience working with both DR and Brand campaigns
- Knowledge of the wider online marketing mix