Digital Planning Director - global media agency!
My client is a well-known media agency with exciting luxury, retail, FMCG, automotive and gaming clients!
This is a senior role which requires an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager/ Digital Account Director to deliver awe-inspiring communications ideas for your clients and exceed their expectations. This role will see you working on a mixture of brand and DR campaigns therefore a strong understanding of all digital disciples including search, display, affiliates, social and mobile is necessary for you to hit the ground running. This is a completely new role; therefore you will be part of an ever-expanding team with the chance to mould the resource around you. A passion for the luxury and retail vertical is necessary.
- Sole accountability to lead the digital planning and buying for clients under your remit with day to day management responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze budget per project, oversee the financial planning for your client
- Use your knowledge of the media mix to expand the clients digital offering
- Be extremely client-facing and keep clients notified on campaign performance and relevant news in the digital sphere
- Line managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Solid media agency experience with a clear focus on digital campaigns
- Understanding of all digital disciplines (search, display, affiliates, social and mobile)
- Proven track record of devising a comprehensive and successful media strategy for big-budget clients
- Strong client-facing skills
- Experience working with both DR and Brand campaigns
- Knowledge of the wider online marketing mix
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.