Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing & Communications Executive
One of the most established organisations within the public sector is currently looking for a talented Marketing & Communications Executive to join their busy Communications team based in Oxfordshire on a fixed term contract to start in Feb 2013.
Always striving to improve on their service offering, they are now looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive to support with the delivery of a single, integrated communications plan.
Duties will include;
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager to develop and deliver communication plans for new and existing audiences
- Evaluate these activities to ensure value for money is achieved and that measurable behavioural change with the target audience is demonstrated
- Work with key external partners, including government departments and bodies, to deliver co-ordinated activities with maximum impact.
- Work with external agencies to manage and implement the events / exhibitions programme.
- Work with the Digital team to manage and implement web and digital plans
- Work with the Press Office to manage and implement PR strategies to support delivery of communications activity.
- Establish good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a high-profile communications environment delivering first-class marketing campaigns. Educated to degree-level, they will have excellent project-management and communication skills and have the ability to liaise with suppliers and stakeholders at all levels. Experience in environmental communications would be a definite advantage.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working in communications within the public sector to join a market-leading organisation!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.