Sorry, this job is no longer available
Creative Artworker – Bristol
Creative Artworker – Bristol, c.£25k, depending on experience
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 450 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
We are looking for a talented Creative Artworker to join our Studio in Bristol to be responsible for the production of accurate digital artwork and design to the highest standards. You’ll have a background in working in an agency art studio environment and experience of working on direct response campaigns.
- Working closely with creative and account handling departments to interpret, develop and finalise all artwork.
- Working with traffic department and Head of Studio on each project to ensure delivery to creative, production and budget requirement.
- Ensuring quality appropriate to client/job
- Working with Creative Directors, Production Manager and Head of Studio to deliver overall agency creative product.
- Taking responsibility and act as a primary studio contact for designated account(s) and for ‘owning’ and sharing key knowledge for those account(s) especially their corporate guidelines.
- Gaining creative approval and sign-off at all key stages of appropriate projects.
You’ll have high-end knowledge and skill levels in all industry-standard graphics software packages such as CS4 and QuarkXpress and be able to deliver high quality work with speed, accuracy and pixel perfect attention to detail with a thorough understanding of all relevant print and reproduction processes.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button