Sorry, this job is no longer available
Business Development Manager - Digital Agency
A successful digital agency. Working with some of the world's leading brands, the business offers an unrivalled creative digital marketing and technology service to clients, to help them achieve maximum return on investment from a digitally-driven marketplace.
The unique blend of skills in their nearly 60-strong team includes strategic, creative, technology, content and account management, all with in-depth knowledge of, and focus on, achieving our clients' objectives through digital channels.
We are searching for a professional business developer with proven experience of selling digital agency services and social media campaigns, to join and help run our business development activity in London, working from our London office.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will apply their digital knowledge, client focus, commercial acumen and strong personal network to develop new opportunities for the company in the digital agency space in London, and will work alongside colleagues to turn those opportunities into valuable clients.
- To achieve agreed revenue and margin targets
- To build good relationships with potential and existing clients
- To develop and execute new business proposals, make presentations to clients, negotiate and close sales
- To be 'visible' in the market through attendance at appropriate events
- To proactively consider new ways of improving business development approach or service offering
The following experience is essential for the role:
- Minimum of three years recent experience in a digital agency or similar environment
- Experience of personally selling and driving significant digital projects to delivery
- Experience of successful consultative selling
- Sound knowledge of the commercial digital marketing landscape in general
- Sound knowledge of sales technique and the sales process
Get in touch to find out more!!