Sorry, this job is no longer available
Branding Planner Buyer - exciting ents client!
My client is part of the biggest media agency network in the world. With offices across the globe and big budget clients under their belt, they are looking for a Planner Buyer to lead the campaign planning for a major name in the entertainment and publishing sector.
My client made history years ago when there were the first media agency to work with this particular entertainment network and helped shape the film industry into what is now a hugely popular pastime. This role will give you enormous exposure to behind the scenes of leading entertainment channels and networks across films, music, games and theatre so a passion in all of the above is necessary.
You role is to help two clients in particular on all branding activities and delivering insights and recommendations based on your knowledge of digital and your passion for this sector.
- Client facing and providing client with all relevant insights
- Keeping up to date with developments in the digital sphere
- Assume responsibility for all planning and buying for two big-budget accounts
- Work with the rest of the team (Senior Planner and Media Manager) on larger campaigns
- An understanding and hands on experience across a wide range of metrics including search, CPA, affiliates and display
- Ability to hit targets - both internal and those set out by the client
- Excellent experience working across branding campaigns
- Good media agency contacts - able to negotiate the best rates
- Ability to mentor a Media Executive
- Good time management skills
- An excellent orator