Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Account Manager / Producer
My client is a London based integrated launch agency and they are looking for a senior account manager who has got experience in the print, digital and experiential. You must be able to think strategically, help develop creative, push and challenge the client and the creative team. This is very much an account management role rather than project management.
Playing a significant role in winning new business and growing existing accounts. Developing good working relationships with clients and co-ordinating all aspects of client projects to ensure they are delivered to a high quality, on time and within budget. This includes taking briefs, influencing the strategic approach and leading the return on brief/pitch presentation process.
This role is suitable for someone with at least 7 years commercial experience.
· Proven track record across a range of media: including experiential, print and digital.
- Playing a significant role in securing new business and developing client accounts by demonstrating a good understanding of the client’s business and objectives
· Proficient in adding significant value to new business pitch preparations
- Ensuring all areas of client accounts have been fully exploited through cross selling opportunities.
· Writing up client briefs and distributing them to the Creative team
· Working with the Creative Director/Creative team and New Business team to define the strategic solution to client briefs
· Providing on-going client liaison and support (both at operational and strategic level)
- Overseeing all creative work, ensuring it is on brief, within budget and will meet client expectations
- A hands-on Account Producer, overseeing all key production stage
- Ability to produce forecasts (both for new business and existing clients) and doing everything possible to ensure these forecasts are achieved
- Maximising profitability of jobs through effective cost control
· Pro-active and self-motivated
· Able to present and sell concepts
· Ability to maximise client loyalty by building effective working relationships
· Accuracy and Attention to detail
· Great budgeting and scheduling expertise
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Confident leader