Senior Account Manager
Our Client is a major player in the Brand Activation Devision, working with some of the biggest household names around, - they're looking for some top totty to join their ranks, and help support one of their longest standing clients. Experiential is the name of the game - you'll be managing in-store demonstration, experiential campaigns - a track record within this field is ESSENTIAL!
As Senior Account Manager you will be reporting directly to the AD, a crucial cog in the overall management of the account it's vital you've handled this type of business before. Everything from building the client relationship, managing campaigns financially and driving experiential activities.
- Fantastic communication skills and multi-tasking ability
- Line management experience
- Act as main client interface, running the lifecycle of in-store demo campaigns and other projects
- Experience of live sampling in-store, leading delivery and managing final execution
- Planning development of projects, growing business with a clear understanding of the retail environment
- Experience managing creative, studio and creative departments
- ***demo's, demo's, demo's***
If you're a strong SAM with that all important sampling, demonstration experience please send your CV into us today. For the right person, it's an amazing opportunity to get your feet under the table at an award winning agency, with great benefits and prospects.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)