Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search Manager- Central London- £40k
Small Search & Social agency based in Windsor and part of a full service group covering all areas of digital media advertising in today's communication landscape.
We are looking for a search manager whose responsibility will include: day to day delivery and management of ongoing enterprise SEO programmes
Providing technical SEO recommendations and consultancy.
- Carry out technical site audits, link audits, and competitive audits of websites and market.
- Managing and developing members of the search and PPC team niches.
- Experience with major analytics systems and Google Analytics
- Forecasting and reporting on KPIs and metrics
The Search Manager MUST have:
- Minimum of 3 years of SEO & PPC experience.
- Strong background with technical and linking SEO programmes for enterprise level sites
- Strong SEO & PPC forecasting, analytics and reporting skills
- Hands on experience devising, improving and implementing PPC programmes
- Multilingual search experience
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.