Web Designer - Award-winning company
An award-winning design and retail company is looking for a talented web designer and all-round conceptual creative to join their passionate and driven team. This rapidly growing organisation, which owns a number of brands, requires a designer who is ambitious, self-motivated and full of enthusiasm.
The successful candidate must be open-minded, flexible and willing to take on tasks in various areas of design and support the company in their creative output. You will have significant influence in all creative areas, restricted not only to web. This could include print, marketing collateral, moition/3D design and even idea/designs for new products.
This is an environment where hard work and effort is rewarded and progression is encouraged. There is the potential for this role to develop into Creative Director/Senior Designer level in the near future. They are looking to expand the design function as the company grows and this position will naturally evolve to lead the team.
This opportunity will suit someone who is ready to settle-down and secure themselves a "career" role.
- Manage creative projects from start to finish
- To design/re-design and maintain a number of web sites within the group. This will also involve frontend development
- Implementation of CMS
- Designing email marketing templates for monthly newsletters
- Establish projects can be produced in-house and what requires outsourcing
- manage the outsourcing process and third party companies/freelancers
- Graphic design for print, including logos, letterheads, brand design, brochure and packaging design
- Assist with the Social Media (Facebook and Twitter), marketing and PR functions of the organisation to increase their profile
- Produce product videos to work as instructional manuals as well as marketing tools
* any task you can not do you yourself, you will be expected to outsource and manage the process
Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, CMS (Magento), HTML, CSS
Premiere, After Effects, Basic knowledge of a 3D visualisation software (Cinema 4D etc.)
***All applications to be submitted along with a portfolio showcasing their commercial work***
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.