Analytics Manager - global media agency!
International technology-oriented media agency with an enviable digital offering seek an Analytics Manager to work on the B2B and B2C side of the UK operation.
- Reporting on website traffic and delivering actionable insights from analysis of traffic and visitor activity
- Working with Head of Online to drive forward improvements to website conversions
- Acting as in-house analytics expert (utilising Omniture) - setting up reports and troubleshooting problems
- Researching content and traffic trends as required
- Managing communication and reporting across Editorial and Online teams
- 3+ years in an analytical role (marketing and editorial environment would be advantageous)
- Strong understanding of website analytics - Omniture experience needed!
- Best practice reporting technique
- Experience working with top tier technologyB2B brands would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative organization with respected online brands. Contact me as soon as possible if you are interested!
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Analysis Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Analysis Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Analysis Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Analysis Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Analysis Data Services jobs in London (Central)