CORPORATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER (7MTH CONTRACT)
A highly regarded and influential "Business & Commerce" Association with a wide-ranging membership of over 2000 London businesses and companies.
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to take on a 7 month maternity cover contract (starting February 2013). The post holder will be handling the design and print management of the Association's internal and external marketing, membership and event collateral.
Leading London Business Association are looking for a Graphic Designer (with experience of working within stringent corporate brand and house style guidelines) to manage the graphic design and production of their marketing, membership and event collateral (print and electronic).
Key requirements of the role:-
- Design, artwork & typography of collateral (print & electronic)
- Production (concept to finished product) of collateral
- Day-to-day project management
- Management & development of a Junior Graphic Designer
- Website updating & contributing to site development
- Work production schedule management
- Recording and producing team-by-team cost sheets
- Internal and external customer liaison & advice
- Guardianship of brand & house style guidelines
The collateral/material will be both digital and hard copy and will include marketing material, social media publicity, website updates, reports, brochures, event graphics, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, broadcast e-shots, posters and signage.
Highly proficient and professional Graphic Designer (fluent on MAC and PC) with good print production experience who is used to working in a corporate environment and able to rigorously adhere to house style and brand guidelines.
You will be able to work in QuarkXpress 9, Adobe CS6 Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Dreamweaver and Flash and have good knowledge of website design, HTML, social media channels and digital SLR photography.
Key skills include:-
- Graphic Design & Print Production
- Creating compelling visual communications
- Solid understanding of print processes (litho & digital)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a wide range of software and tools
- Staff management and development
- Good working knowledge of print buying
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of HTML, website design and social media channels
It's worth noting that turnaround and lead times are often very tight so you'll need to be flexible, organised patient, diplomatic and understanding of ever-shifting deadlines. You'll also need to be friendly and happy to help colleagues/contributors but at the same time be capable of managing the overall deadline of each project and sending timely reminders to colleagues where necessary.
This contract will run from February - September 2013 so you must be able to start from the middle of February onwards.
This is a great opportunity for a corporate focused Graphic Designer with good print management experience to join a well-respected business association on a 7 month contract.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.
About Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited
As a specialist recruiter providing our recruitment services to media, event and creative communications since 1989, we pride ourselves on being a small, ethical, specialist, recruitment consultancy that offers an efficient, personal and friendly service.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Government / Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Print & Packaging jobs in London (Central)