Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sales Director - Agency and Brand
Sales Director - Agency and Brand
80-90k base (this will depend on your current package and experience)
Commission – OTE £80K - £85k potentially uncapped with accelerators
Share Options – available from start of employment
Location: London Bridge
Our client is an early stage start up who has received great recognition for their innovative ad solution and has the potential to grow to a £20m business within a few years.
Their solution offers ground-breaking viewer choice advertising service that rewards people for watching and interacting with online video advertising. It focuses viewers’ attention, encourages interaction and increases their enjoyment by suggesting relevant Ads and offering viewers both control and choice over the Ads that they choose to watch.
Brands can present their Ads across the network, which is currently partnered with a high-traffic and well-established loyalty programme. By the end of Year 1 they will attract an active viewing membership that would place it among the Top 10 Commercial UK TV Channels in terms of programme audience size.
You will be joining this start up at a vital phase where they have established revenue but now focusing on a high growth phase. The business now requires a full time Sales Director to lead the way, you will initially manage a team of 3 – 4 and they would like to believe that this will be doubled by the end of the year. You will be very active in the sales process and will be expected to drive the high value solution sales within Agencies and Brands.
· Leadership of the overall sales and lead generation strategy
· The hands on day to day leadership and management of the sales and lead generation teams
· Providing input to the CEO on the marketing activity and strategy
· Driving the revenue and gross margin numbers via direct sales to brands and in-direct sales through agencies
· Personally lead the major enterprise deals
· Make sure the company is consistent in its approach to all agencies in terms of pricing and approach
· Establishing and managing senior relationships within each of the major brands and agencies
· Compensation planning for sales team
· Analysis and reporting on all key sales and lead generation metrics.
· Sales forecasting and planning
· Presenting and reporting to the Board
· Demonstrable track record of driving a rapidly expanding new business from early stage to £20m+ revenues
· Proven network within larger Agencies and Brands in the UK.
· An understanding that you have to make things happen yourself and manage the business to make sure you achieve your own objectives
· Evidence of where they have personally closed £100k+ deals with major brands, direct and through agencies
· Experience of driving a combined run rate and major accounts based business
· Experience of using a classic industry leading sales methodology and process
· Experience of negotiating enterprise agreements with agencies and brands
· Recruiting and growing a rapidly expanding sales team
· Energetic, motivated and dynamic
· Location – able to easily commute to the office every day and willing to do so
· Persuasive and engaging personal style
· Focused and target driven
· Well organised, self-managing with ‘can do’ attitude
· Committed to personal and corporate growth
· Able to involve and engage with senior executives internally and externally
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Unfortunately due to a large volume of applications we can only respond personally to those who have been successful. Should you not hear from us with 3 working days your application has been unsuccessful in reaching the next stage.
May I take this opportunity to wish you good luck with your job search