Head of Marketing/Marketing Manager - Media Owner OUTDOOR
The Head of Marketing will manage the link between the Sales team and marketing function, providing marketing programmes and strategies to support business development and sales plans.
Responsible for managing all areas of Trade Marketing developing innovative ways of strengthening The Media Owners brand. The role will contribute to the development of strategic marketing plans and take ownership of delivering effective marketing communications to implement the strategy.
The role will manage a Marketing team that covers areas from Insight, Communications and Design.
Work closely with sales teams to develop marketing initiatives that align closely with the sales initiatives.
With the sales team, work on the ideas behind pitch documents to support new business opportunities or tenders.
Responsible for the delivery of effective and creative marketing solutions that generate media coverage, support sales growth.
Managing all aspects of Communications side from:
Award entries through to website.
Ensuring that the company are at the front of client and agencies minds with a consistent and clear message.
Leading social media strategy, to ensure maximum coverage.
Pro active relationship building with key business areas to collect information on industry insight and client feedback to incorporate into the marketing strategy.
Responsible for annual marketing budget and managing marketing costs to stay within budget.
Manage the PCM (Post-Campaign Management) solution with clients and agencies.
Manage any marketing activities that determine ROI for client campaigns using outdoor.
Strong written and oral communication and
Influencing skills across all levels
Trustworthy and able to build trust
Numerate and literate
Good attention to detail
Able to work to objectives
Excellent at organisation and planning ahead
Strong, dynamic personality that will build rapport with Sales team.
It is essential that you come from a Media Background.
For more information about this role, please contact Nicola Greene on 07766 918 444
- 14 January 2013
- 14 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Media Owner
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)