Sorry, this job is no longer available
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer who is passionate for creativity, interactive projects and attention to detail.
This right person for this role will support our Marketing team (along with two designers) to deliver campaign executions across print, digital and everything in between.
Working into the Head of Creative, you will be in a face paced environment which will require you to deliver, share knowledge and also be a strategic thinker.
- Interpreting the brief to bring to life inspirational campaigns, ideas, brand concepts and experiences across various platforms
- Help develop and evolve Live Nation’s creative direction
- Understand the big picture, while also ensuring our creative allows for interaction, engagement and purchase
- Demonstrate enthusiasm within the larger Marketing team to produce the best possible results
- Understand the Live Nation (and its festivals) brand guidelines
- Contribute actively to drive the company forward
- Managing and nurturing your team by providing support and guidance
- Elevate the quality of creative output
Desired Skills & Experience
- Outstanding portfolio of work with broad creative talent that includes both digital (web, social, mobile) and traditional creative
- As an innovative thinker, you'll bring new initiatives within design and produce award winning work
- Agency experience is a must
- Experience in managing teams and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects to completion with demanding deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrate passion for the customer
- Flexibility to accommodate change
- Strong self-discipline
- Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player
- Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button