Ad Network Performance Manager
Ad Network Performance Manager-UK
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and very well funded Mobile Apps Marketing Company, they are hiring for an Ad Network Performance Manager. You will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of mobile app developer clients.
- Strategize, develop, launch, manage, and expand mobile marketing plans for multiple clients simultaneously
- Manage campaign bids and budgets
- Write ad creatives and complete performance analysis
- Monitor iTunes and/or Android Marketplace positioning
- Test settings, geo-targeting, etc. in various accounts
- Provide additional business analysis and reporting as required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong testing, analytical, and statistical background
- Experience with leading and executing data analysis
- Ability to think strategically and execute efficiently
- High attention to detail, including precise and effective communications
- Direct experience managing an online marketing, search engine marketing, SEM, pay per click, or PPC program is beneficial
Aspire Mobile is the global leading provider of mobile media professionals!
About Aspire Mobile
Aspire Mobile is an international recruitment consultancy working exclusively in the Mobile Markets.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Mobile Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Mobile Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Mobile Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Mobile Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Mobile Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)